Sales and Customer Service Representative
February 1, 2018
The job duties will include, but will not necessarily be limited to:
- Coordinate vital communication between Scheduling Department and Customers.
- Write and send repair proposals to customers based on estimates from Operations and Sales Departments; answer Customer inquiries about repair proposals.
- Update Service Contracts.
- Invoice review based on account contract type.
- Answer invoice questions from customers.
- Update and send Monthly Reports to various customers.
- Answer telephones when needed (as back-up).
- Other office duties as required.
The work week will be 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday, and the hours will be 7:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.
Star Elevator corporate office in San Carlos, CA
College degree a plus.
Pay depending on experience.
To apply for this job, email us introducing yourself and attach your resume.